As a broad community of makers, with a huge range of skills between us, we are in an unique position in being able to offer ‘commissioned hacking’ services.
If you can imagine it, we can make it*
*subject to intervention of reality/current human technological capability/limitations of your budget 😉
We specialise in creations which blend art, science, technology, and crafts. Across our maker community we have every sort of creative skill – ranging from hardware and software hackers to knitters, wood carving genii to film photography experts.
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Some of our past commissions include:
- The Internet of Things Pepsi Machine for Bert Agency
- The Raspberry Pi Safety Syringe Pump for NHS Hack Day
- Retro Arcade machines designed and built
- Custom designed 3D Printed plastic parts for Sunshine House Wigan
- Resurrection of obsolete computers, using modern platforms and emulation technology